Wednesday, July 15, 2009

suddenly stepping out of the tree line were three large beings each made of a single tree formed a line and uttered a single word.
"get ouut."
"And who says you lousy shrub hugers!" Hollered Perrin, waving his ax angrily.
"I DOOO."
and out of the trees came a huge tree being nearly four stories tall with red, amber eyes and a wooden beak large enough to crush a cow's head.
"I AM GREENBEAK. GUARDIAN O'V THESE BRAWN WOODS. THE FOOLHARDY TREE KILLER SHALL NOT ENTER."
"what? you mean this wee hatchet?" Perrin said motioning to his ax." I couldn't cut a tree down with this if I wanted to."
"YOUMAY NOT JOIN YOUR GROUP IN MY WOODS."
"know listen here you sissy tree kisser," Perrin hefting his ax in a threatening way."if I can't be with my friends in those bloody wood of your I'll have to slay a few of your sissy tree dancers before you blink you bloody catch me with those lousy mallets you call hands."

No comments:

Post a Comment