Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"I still don't see why some one would live in a shed when he was offered a perfectly good house..."
"Good to see ya laddies!"Benjo exclaimed as he swept down the patio.
"Well we weren't excpecting you to give us a warm welcome..."said Uthwrath.
"I saw you stroll in to the lord's manor and thought that you must be trying to out luck Yassier and his cronies. he was a fine laddie before every one thought he was a satanist or whatever they said."benjo had said, his eyes down cast on the last sentence."
"well we could use your advice on where we might find him..."
"HA! I'll do better than that laddie. I'll tell you every thing you need to know. but first step into my humble abode."
"there's no possible way that all of us will fit in there."Kissata muttered

No comments:

Post a Comment