Monday, March 9, 2009


"hey boss, why don't you give him a discount or some thing 'cause these art wings are pretty sweet."
"hey, why do you get the bigger set of wings?"
"well I'm the one who'll be taking long glides over head to use my crossbow."
"but I need the bigger wings because I have a cumbersome so I need the bigger set."
"ha! you would only fly 25 yards with these wings. Your job is to charge and kill. so all you have to do is fly at least 50 feet into the enemy, kill one wile in flying, land and kill every thing in sight."

3 comments:

  1. does he get a sneak attack from behind with the blade? suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look every day even if I don't write any thing. I proud of you for sticking with it. Keep up the writing it's getting better evry week. Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stories with them!!!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete